Monday, November 28, 2011

My first "official" Android Blog post...

...went live last week here! It's about my own personal pet peeve, games that play audio when you're not playing them. One of my achievements this year has been to improve the technical standards for featuring on the Android Market; at this point, it's almost impossible to get a new title featured if it has this bug. Which means, of course, that part of my job is to send off emails to promising game developers, asking if they can fix this sort of issue so that we can feature their game. I'm hoping that publishing this sort of blog post will help.

Stay tuned for more; in return for being allowed to title my post "Part I of a series," I had to commit to at least three more episodes. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit comments here. Be nice.